Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Unusuals Pilot Episode


Good Morning!!! A bit late I know...but it's sunday and housework takes precedent over blogging...anyways...decided to post a full episode of Jeremy's tv series he was in back in 2009!! The Unusuals...I love this series and have watched it about 4 times..What can I say, it's funny!!This is actually the pilot episode so you are introduced to all the characters...I have to say I do love Walsh, not because it's Jeremy's character, but because he's kinda edgy in a way that sweet JR isn't...crazy huh??..It's really too bad that the show didn't last for more than 10 episodes...It was a really funny and good show...Plus this would have been a great way to see JR every week...*cheshire cat grin*...and I would have loved to see him every week...Anyways...enjoy this episode...Until Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment