Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Assistant Director Jobs!!

Good Evening!!! Just thought that I would post before headed off to play practice..I learned last night what all my job as Assistant Director entails...Lets just say WOW!! I have to make sure all the actors are there on time, if they aren't I have to call them, I have to write the directions on my script so that if they Directors ask something I can tell them what it is, Keeping the Actors in line, doing a clean up, getting their and turning on the lights, and the list goes on..Hey I'm not complaining, just alot that needs to be done...I'll get it down..Now as for the picture..A photo collage that i made a few days ago...Yes, Jeremy is my Knight in Shining Armour..He is everything that I look for in a man...So the saying is fitting to say the least..Anyways..Until LAter..

No comments:

Post a Comment