Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Jeremy in Brother Sal video


Good Morning!!! I'm early this morning so its all good...I have one thing to do in History then this week is done..Although I think I am going to go ahead and start the final week...this way I have that class done and can focus on Geology..
Anyways..onto todays video..I was actually wanting to post Stuck in the Middle With You by Brother Sal...It has Jeremy in it singing with the group..the man can sing that's for sure...But couldn't seem to find it...So instead I am posting another one of the videos by Brother Sal...Yes that is JR you see holding the guitar and playing it...He looks so damn adorable as a bum...LOL!!!..Now if I could somehow get him to put out a CD of his own...I would so love to just sit and listen to him sing...I love his voice...It's sultry and sexy...at least it is to me anyways...But anyways...enjoy this little glimpse of JR in the video....Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment