Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Oh My!!!


Good Afternoon!!! I know I'm late in posting but had a few things that I needed to do today before posting...thought that my dreams of becoming a director had to be put on hold but thankfully they aren't going to have to be put on hold...so I will be registering tomorrow afternoon and then on September 5th I will be starting that long and wonderful journey to becoming a director..*big smile*.. Okay now for the picture above...Can I just say WOW!!! The man looks sinful in this photo collage from a magazing shoot he did a few years ago...My fave has to be the lower right hand corner photo..Need you ask why...LOL!!! Hello the man has a very fine body and plus I do have a belly button fetish...oh the things I could do to this man if he would only let me....*wicked laugh*...I know..Naughty thoughts need to be kept to myself and that's where they will be..I can dream can't I..Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment