Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Journey Begins

Good Morning!! I'm on time today!!! My morning has been eventful..I had to take the car down to have the oil changed...always fun..NOT!!..Went and had breakfast with my mom and then walked around for a while waiting for the car...Last night was a blast..The auditions started for the play that I am Assistant Director for...We had an amazing turnout!!! Got to see what all is going to be involved for me or a bit of what is going to be involved..So my journey has begun and it's going to be an interesting and kind of scary ride..But I am up for the challenge...*big grin*...Now on to the photo for today..That is me in the small frame in the collage...This is who I am on my way to becoming...Someday I will work with this amazing man in the collage with me..So wish me luck..I do love Jeremy and want to work with him and get to know him as a person...I know that sounds crazy..but it's true..Anyways..Until Later...Look out world cause her comes Flame!!!*laughing and dancing around*

No comments:

Post a Comment