Saturday, August 31, 2013

27 years...

Good Morning!!! Not a good day for me today...Really need to have something to make me smile...So am going to watch JR movies in a bit...Today is never a good day..The date that is...It's been 27 years today that I lost my best friend and brother...His name was Troy and he was my big brother...I still miss him and guess it will always be like that..He was my best friend too...I could tell him anything and he would never tell anyone...So I am going to watch movies in a bit and try to smile and laugh...I'm going to watch ICE AGE: Continental Drift...haven't seen this movie yet but have heard that its funny...Then I think I'll watch The Avengers...Gotta love Hawkeye...Hey he was a badass in the start and then after he got waylaid by Natasha and got his memory back he was even better...Maybe if I got enough time I'll watch Monkey Love again...I do love Dil...Plus Jeremy always makes me smile when I watch this movie...So that's what I am going to try and do today...gotta try and forget a bit of what today is...only way I can get through the day sometimes...Anyways...Until Later

No comments:

Post a Comment