Sunday, September 1, 2013

Busy Few Weeks!!

Good Morning!!! On time kind of!!! Sorry had to clean house today and that takes precendent to play time...Although if I had JR here sorry, cleaning house would wait!!! *snarky laugh and grin*..I sat and watched The Avengers yesterday afternoon...Going to watch Senior Trip later on...Maybe even watch Ingenious too...Loved him in both movies...His character in Ingenious reminds me of Dags..only grown up!! Going to be a rough few days for me but this time of year always is...I have the play to keep me busy and come Thursday I'll be in classes online...So I will be busy as heck for the next few weeks...But I am doing this because this man and Katherine Bigelow have inspired me to reach for my dreams again...Going to try and finish the story I started earlier this year...Hopefully I can get that done....Anyways...Until Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment