Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dags!!!



Good Morning!!! Way early today!!! Had to take two quizzes today in my classes and post in the discussion boards..Going to go back online this afternoon and reread the module 2 for Non-Linear Editing so that I understand how to do the Avid Media Composer...Lots of fun ahead of me for the next few weeks...Anyways...How adorable is Jeremy in this still from Senior Trip!!!...Talk about how cute he was...He just got better looking as he got older...Considering he was about 24 in this movie and this was 18 years ago...Yeah I'd say the man just got better with age...He's like a fine wine...*big grin*..He has aged quite well don't ya think???..I do!!! Course then again I am biased when it comes to him...But then again what else is new huh??..What can I say, the man is fine in any movie he is in, no matter if it was back in the 90's or the newer movies that he is in currently...But I do adore him as Dags!!! He was just too cute...*snarky grin*... Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment