Monday, September 2, 2013

Dil

Good Afternoon!!! Second post today..I know right!!!..Just had to post..Call me crazy or call me a glutton for this movie...But I just finished watching Monkey Love for the 7th time!!! I love love love love this movie...It always makes me feel good and there are parts of it that make me laugh...Especially the look on Dil's face when Amy says she wants to have sex with him!!! The look on Jeremy's face as Dil is priceless...But I love the whole scene leading up to their big scene...The playfulness about Jeremy's character and the sexiness too...He is just too damned adorable...Could watch this movie over and over again...May have to watch Love Comes To The Executioner tomorrow...HAven't seen it in a while...Anyways...Until Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment