Saturday, September 7, 2013

JR singing!!!



Good Morning!!! A little late but that's okay...Had a rough morning because I can't do my work in one of my classes... I need Avid Media Composer and my windows operating system doens't support it...So now I really need to get ahold of my friend to see if he can work with me so that I can do my work...I gotta be able to do it in order to pass this class...Anyways...Last night was a blast...My friend Matthew got married last night in a really crazy wedding...He's a theater person and this wedding was perfect for him...Once I get the video uploaded to my computer i will post it to my blog...If it will allow me to that is...As for todays video...It's from The Assassination of Jesse Jame by the Coward Robert Ford...JR singing Good Old Rebel Soldier...Damn but that man has an amazing voice...Wish he would put out a CD already...I know I would buy it and also download it to my ipod...that way I could listen to him all the time where ever I wanted to!!..Anyways!!...Until Later...Have one thing i need to do for my class and that's to watch the first 30 minutes of a movie without sound and with sound and post on the discussion board about it...So laters...

No comments:

Post a Comment