Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Kathryn and Jeremy



Good Morning!!! Early for me I know but this is the last day that I will be early..I start my online classes tomorrow morning!! So excited too!! This is going to be an exciting and time consuming few weeks as I get into the swing of things in my classes...Okay now onto the video of my two inspirations...This was done  a few years ago during the press tour for The Hurt Locker... It was on Larry King Live...Such a good interview too. I haven't seen this part of it so i may have to watch it later on...This lady is one of the reasons I am becoming a director.... She has opened up the field to young women by doing something that had never been done before... She became the first woman ever to win an Academy Award for Best Director...That makes me realize that if she can do it then why can't I...Then we have the man sitting next to her...He inspired me in a different way...He got me to writing again...After 8 years of not writing anything, after seeing him in The Avengers I started writing again... I know I have said this many times before but it's the truth...I can't help thanking them for all that they have given me and for opening my eyes again and reaching for my dreams...Anyways...enjoy the interview...Until Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment