Monday, September 23, 2013

Ingenious



Good Afternoon!!! I know I'm a bit late...but been in classes all morning so I have been busy... this weeks modules are going to be fun...Going to be busy this week but that's okay....I am enjoying myself with classes and with the play rehearsals too...Okay this clip is from the movie Ingenious!!! Awesome movie by the way...It was never really shown in that many theaters and that's really sad too.. I found out about this little gem of a movie from a friend of mine on Facebook (thank you Zoe ) and went in search of how I could get a copy of it for my collection...Well I found the company that actually made it and contacted them and they sent me the DVD...I watched it and fell in love with the movie...It is a wonderfully done movie and of course Jeremy is fab in it...I do not want to give it away so if you haven't seen it, then it is a must see movie...You'll love it!!..Just be aware that Jeremy's character is kind of like a grown up version of Dags from Senior Trip!!!..you'll fall in love with him, I know, I did!!!..Anyways... Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment