Monday, September 30, 2013

Rainy Days



Good Afternoon!! Not to late today!!! Worked on my classes for a few hours and now onto other things...I have rehearsals tonight and I am looking forward to it too...We get our headshots done tonight for the programs...Joy!! LOL!!!! I still have to write up my bio for them too...So going to be doing that this afternoon...Okay this song dates me a lot...Since I remember when this song came out back in 1985...It's called Rainy Days and Mondays Get Me Down by the Carpenters....Seeing as how it is Monday and it's been raining here I felt that it was appropriate....I kinda feel that way from time to time, but not really today...I have a few things that I have to do and plus I can go and watch my movies that I have set aside for today...I am planning on watching Ingenious in a few minutes, hopefully....I need a JR fix something fierce...Plus I am going to start decorating for my favorite holiday, HALLOWEEN!!!!! I love this holiday...Always have but it's really special to me....That day it will have been 24 years since I dedicated myself to Wicca....It will be 6 years that I dedicated my cat Pixie Dust as my familiar...Not sure how Jeremy feels about other religions....Doesn't really matter to me either....I am what I am and when we meet he will just have to deal with that side of me...Doesn't make me evil...Cause I'm not...anyways....I do love that man...and someday we will meet...then he can decide...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment