Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Jeremy as Dahmer



Good Morning!!! Way early for a change!!!! I had to post and read a bit on my assignments before I take my mom to class and head to the hair salon to get my hair cut...It desperately needs it too, then this weekend I will be dying it to the bright cherry red I love so much!!! *big grin*...Okay, I know creepy look on this gorgeous man's face...This clip is from the movie Dahmer...I watched it once and once was enough for this lady!!!.. He was amazing in it and makes you believe 100% that he is Dahmer....This was the movie that Kathryn Bigelow saw him in that got him the part as SSGT James in The Hurt Locker!!! What can I say, she has great taste in men!!!! *snarky grin*...If you are a major Jeremy fan, like I am, then this is a movie you will want to see...His performance amazing and he actually makes Dahmer seem more human...It's not a movie for people who have weak stomachs that's for sure...The subject matter is not for the faint of heart...Children should not watch it...But if you get the chance and want to see why Kathryn Bigelow chose Jeremy for The Hurt Locker....Then watch this movie...You will be blown away!!!!...Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment