Thursday, October 3, 2013

JR interview of the Hurt Locker



Good Morning!!! I'm only a tad bit late today...Got both quizzes out of the way and am finished with everything but the homework assignments in my classes...Have to work on those this weekend... One of them I will work on tomorrow and have to turn in tomorrow...Crazy week so far with the play...We are getting ready to start doing dress rehearsals tonight and that means staying later...I will be coming home by 9 because my mom has classes in the morning...So my directors will have to understand...They will...Not too worried with that....Okay another interview with Jeremy for the movie The Hurt Locker...Sorry folks but I love this movie...It is an amazing movie and deserved the Oscar it won for best picture and best director...Jeremy should have won for best actor too...*grumbles*....I think I may have to do this movie for the Retro shot list that I have to do for my Cinematic Storytelling assignment...it has some great parts in it that I can use...We'll see...What can I say the man just melts my heart and is an amazingly fine actor...I do hope that he gets nominated for an Oscar for his roles either in American Hustle or The Immigrant...He so deserves to be recognized for his talent...Anyways...Until Later

No comments:

Post a Comment