Thursday, October 24, 2013

I Dare You Jeremy!!!



Good Morning!!! On time for a change!!! Still in a bit of a major fuss too...Yesterdays blog was a challenge for Jeremy...I'm gonna stick to that today...If you read this blog or if anyone who knows you reads this blog...Leave me a message....I am DARING YOU Jeremy to Come and Get Me...When you are tired of that little girl you are with at the moment and want a REAL WOMAN...Leave me a message and I will tell you where you can find me...I'm not hiding and I don't intend too...You are way to important to me and I want to see you happy....I know I am the one to do that too...I can make you happy in more ways than one my love.....All you have to do is give me the word and I'll be there...Anyways...Until Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment