Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My thank you!!!



Good Afternoon!!! Finished for the day with classes online that is!!...I have to do some research on Alfred Hitchcocks movie Psycho for an essay I have to write...Plus I have to make up a shot list from one of the scenes in the movie... Then I can concentrate on my music video I have to do for Non-Linear Editing...This week is really heavy with homework in my Cinematic Story telling class....But that's okay...We are at the half way point for this semester...Feels good too...*big grin*...I'm staying on track as best as I can and anytime I get off track I just look at my inspirations and get back on track...Staying focused is rough at times but I'm doing it....Thank you Jeremy and Kathryn.....Speaking of Jeremy!!!! and you know I always do!!! Here is a video of him on Late Night with David Letterman....He looks HOT in that suit...Damn that man cleans up very nice!!! Although I like him looking kind of grungy and in comfy clothes....Course I'd take him any way I could get him at this point....He keeps me going everyday....Because of him and Kathryn I am finally doing what I want.....I may struggle from time to time but I'm fighting for my dream and a chance to make something of myself....All because of them...In my life I have looked up to only a few people....One of them being my mom, who gave me the insight to finally go after my dreams, a former WWE wrestler named Shawn Michaels-he saved my life 27 years ago when I just wanted to give up, he taught me to laugh again and for that I am grateful to him, and now finally Kathryn Bigelow for showing me that a woman can make it in a mans world and Jeremy Renner...He showed me that no matter what you fear, never let the fear win....I may get discouraged, but I am never giving up...Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment