Sunday, October 20, 2013

Ingenious


Good morning!!! Not too late this morning, but I haven't even been to class yet..I still have my video project to finish and I hop[e I can knock that out in about 2 hours....As long as I follow along with the book I can make sure that I do the music download right...Wish me luck....Okay this video is from the movie Ingenious!!! If you haven't seen the movie then it is a must see...You can order it from Kickstarter.com or you can wait a few weeks and see when it comes out in Walmart, Target and a few other stores...It's a great movie and worth seeing....Especially if you love Jeremy...His character is kind of a grown up version of Dags in a way...Only m0re mature!!! Yes I own this movie and have watched it a few times and love it....So damn straight I am going to promote it for the people who made it....So enjoy this little preview and then go out and buy it when it comes out in stores soon!!!! Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment