Friday, October 18, 2013

Happiness is Jeremy's Smile


Good Morning!!! Early for once, I know right!!!! Right now I am downloading my AVID media composer that I got on Wed of this week.....So happy that I got it too...My trial period ended today...and I have an assignment that is due this weekend in my Editing class...I did get some great news this week though...I had to have my blood sugars done on Monday morning to make sure that my diabetes is under control....Well I got the test results in and my A1C test results put me at a 5.6....That is non-diabetic stage...So YAY!!!!! I am so flipping happy about it too...Been fighting this disease for over a year and it is under control and I am beating it into remission...Anyways...Okay how adorable is Jeremy in this picture....I do love that smile of his....He makes me so happy when I see this beautiful smile on his face.....How can you not fall for the man.....See I would love to be the lady that puts a smile on his face everyday....And makes sure that it stays there.....I'd love to be the one that gets to see him happy and be the one that makes him happy....Sounds crazy, but it's not.....Anyways...Until Later....going to enjoy some JR movies later on....I am in major need of a JR fix!!!!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment