Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Jeremy, I'm Yours


Good Afternoon!!! And what a wonderful afternoon it is!!! *BIG smile and doing happy dance* I just got my midterm grades for both classes and I have A's in both classes....HAPPY!!!!!! so glad to know that I am doing good in both classes...I still have to do my mid term projects and I will be working on both of them today and tomorrow so that I can get them handed in by Friday...Hoping that I get my AVID card today so that I can download the full version of it onto my computer....Anyways...Okay this video and song is actually one of my favorite songs on the radio..."I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz is an amazing song and describes a lot of things about who I am and how I feel sometimes...I love this verse in the song:
Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you will find love love love love
I like to think that when you do open up your mind you can see things like everyone else. If you look into your heart you will find that there is plenty of love in there for everyone. See I would love for Jeremy to listen to this song and then maybe he would understand that how I feel is real...Even though I don't know the man, I still feel a lot of love for him....So, this is to Jeremy, please if you read this blog then listen to this song and feel what it is saying...Maybe then you'll understand what real love is...Anyways...I'll be down at the Riverside Playhouse this weekend being an usher for the play that I helped Assist with!!! Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment