Monday, October 14, 2013

*Sigh*


Good Afternoon!!! Late as always!! *grinning and laughing*...Had school to attend and got a bit of a late start today....My undergrad advisor called me to get me registered for next semester, but I have to wait for a bit until I get the money for the 2 classes....But at least I know what classes I will be taking.....*big grin*... Anyways...Here is a newer picture of Jeremy!!! Damn but that scruffy look is turning me on!!!...He looks quite yummy all laid back and comfy...Although I wish he would wear jeans more...I d love to see that man in jeans...Hey he has a nice a**!!!! But ladies...Look at those arms!!!! *sigh*...I sure would love to be held in those arms while sleeping at night....Can we say perfection!!!! Course then again the man is perfect to me anyways....I know he has flaws but who doesn't...Ya just gotta look past them and accept them...Just saying!!!*snarky grin and laugh*...I do love this man!!! Anyways....Until Later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment