Saturday, October 12, 2013

Jeremy, My Rainy Day Lover!!!



Good Morning!!! Early, I know, right!!! LOL!!! okay now the picture above says it all....I love JR as Bad Boy Brian Gamble from SWAT!!! And he does make me hot!!! Course I would love to jump him, but I want to jump Jeremy not his characters....*twitchy nose smile*...anyways...I though that I would post a poem that I wrote earlier this year...Since it's raining where I am at right now and the poem has to do with the rain, in a sense...So enjoy...

My Rainy Day Lover
 
                                                             A Storm is coming
Excitement comes to me
Rain clouds appear on the horizon
I wait anxiously by the fire for what is about to happen
The first drops of rain begin to fall
The soft pitter pat awakens my soul
I gaze out in the open field and watch as the rain takes on a shape
No matter how many times I have seen it
It always amazes me
The shape of a man appears
I rise from the floor just as a soft knock erupts at the door
I open the door and the let the man in
He is my Rainy Day Lover
Only coming to me during the rain
He takes me into his arms, kissing me deeply and passionately
He fills me with hopeless desire
Igniting me with a desire that only he can tame
He caresses my body as he removes my robe
Slowly kissing me along my neck
He slowly lays me down on the rug in front of the fireplace
Standing before me he removes is clothes
He lies down beside me, stroking my body until I can’t take anymore
He rises over me, covering me with his warmth and fills me with his body
Thrusting slowly at first, then speeding up, increasing the pace until we shatter together
Our breathing is labored and our bodies still linked
Our kisses are soft, yet passionate
Before long the lovemaking begins again
Thunder crashes and the rain pounds against the roof
All as we lay nestled in each other’s arms with our bodies joined
Our final climax is glorious
As our breathing returns to normal
I notice that the storm is slowly dying out
He rises and dresses
He pulls me into his arms for one last kiss
“Good-bye my love. Until the next storm brings me your way”
I smile and say “Until then my love”
He opens the door and walks into the field
Only to disappear into the light rain
I am not saddened
For I know I shall see him again
 
               When the next storm brings him back to arms once more.
 
Anyways......Until Later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment