Friday, October 11, 2013

Behind the Scenes Look: H&G Witch Hunters



Good Morning!!! On time today!!! Had to post on the discussion boards this morning and will finish up the homework tomorrow hopefully...Still having issues with my Quick Time and exporting my Avid trailer...Hopefully someone will be able to help me.... Anyways.... This is the behind the scenes look for Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters.... I watched it again yesterday, I know sad huh?....But I needed a major JR fix and I absolutely love this movie....He is sooooooo damned sexy and HOT in that black leather!!!! He is so cute when he plays bashful...Plus watching it gave me a good look at certain things that I had never noticed before too......Since the start of my adventure to becoming a Director I am noticing little things like the camera angles and the way things are edited together....So now I have a deeper respect for the directors and the actors in movies....Especially ones that seem to like to do their own stunts, like Jeremy tends to do....The man apparently likes getting hurt....*smirky grin*...Could think of better things to do with that wickedly sexy body of his besides hurting it...*wiggles eyebrows and smiles*....Anyways...Until Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment