Thursday, October 10, 2013

New JR video



Good Morning!!! Only a wee bit late today!!! Have some homework assignments to complete for Cinematic Storytelling over the weekend and turn them in by Sunday and that's all...So far things are going pretty good...Getting ready to enter the mid term week and things are going to be getting harder...Should be interesting where this week will take me...I have a special play deal to go to tonight then Opening Night is tomorrow night....So excited too...Cannot wait to see how well these folks did this last week without me there....Anyways!!!..onto today's video...It's only 14 seconds but it's still JR singing!!! Damn but that boy has a set of pipes that won't quit...*twitchy nose smile*...I could listen to this man sing all day and would love to be able to...He really needs to do a CD since he has a bit of free time on his hands...Or, Jeremy, if you do read my posts then come to Wenatchee, WA and come see And Then There Were None!!!! Hey, I can dream can't I!!! I know, not likely to happen, but a wish!!! Anyways...Until Later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment