Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween Jeremy!!




Good Morning!!! Well for a few more minutes that it!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! This is my favorite holiday...Why you ask?? Because on this day the veil between the worlds is down. The dead can come and visit....Yes I believe it, because I can see the spirits....No I'm not crazy....But I am a witch...Well a practicing Wiccan, for 24 years now....Just thought that I would throw that out there to let Jeremy know what I am....Besides a REAL WOMAN!!!...Okay....anyways...Yes, I know I've probably posted this video before but damn...the man is hot as usual....I love him as the naughty or bad boy sheriff....Speaking of which....What's taking you so long Sheriff??? I'd have thought you would have responded to me by now....Guess you aren't man enough to handle a REAL WOMAN....and would rather stick with the little girl you're with....Yes, Jeremy....This is a real DARE....A real challenge....I want to prove to you that I can be the woman you need in your life....So, Jeremy...COME AND GET ME!!!!!! Anyways....Until Later....Flame out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment