Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hansel and Gretel B-Roll



Good Morning!!! On time today... Taking a bit of a break from classes right now... took the quiz for one of the classes this morning and half way through the other class module... Will finish it up tomorrow so that I can get started on the assignment that is due on Friday or Sunday... Anyways...okay we have a little over a week before the play opens and I am soooooo excited...We had our pictures taken on Monday and they will be in the play programs and up on the wall too...this person is excited that I am being recognized as Assistant Director....My first real experience...So far it has been really eye opening...I knew in a way what I was getting into before this but now I am really looking forward to becoming a Director....Anyways...Onto Jeremy!!! The video above is what they call the B-roll from the movie Hansel and Gretel: WitchHunters....I have watched it many times and cannot believe everything that JR went through for this movie...He did his own stunts most of the time and that to me is fantastic...I love how this movie was made and the fact that there were very few digital effects....The only place they had any major CGI's was during the last scene where the witch's were fighting...That background was a green screen...I know this isn't an Oscar worthy film but honestly it was an AMAZINGLY great film....And of course my Jeremy looks sexy as sin in all that leather!!! YUMMY!!! *big Cheshire cat grin*...Put that man in black leather and he is SEX on two legs!!!! *fanning myself*....Damn but the man is HOT!!!!!!!!...okay enough already....Anyways...Enjoy this B-roll....I did!!! Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment