Wednesday, October 30, 2013

No Ring!!!!!!



 
 
Good Afternoon!!!! And what a fantastic day it has been!!!! *SIGH*...finished the reading assignments in my classes so now tomorrow and the rest of the week I will work on the actual projects that are due....Okay on to my rant!!! Ladies, take a look at the man's left hand!!!! NO RING!!!!! These were taken yesterday and a gas station no less....I kinda borrowed them from someone on tumblr!!!! that's okay....He looks HOT!!!!! When doesn't he?...Okay yes I am still challenging him to COME AND GET ME!!!! these pictures just make me want him more!!!! How can I not want this man!!!! Although the car well, not a big fan of Porsches...I'm more of a Corvette kind of girl!!! Especially if they are the old ones!!! But, hey I love the man, even though he has no taste in cars!!! *snarky laugh*....Goddess I feel amazing....So Jeremy, when ya gonna take me up on my DARE, baby!!!! You know you want too....All you have to do is leave me a message and I'll give you everything you need to find me and to come and get me....anytime, anyday, anyplace....I'm yours for the taking!!!! Anyways....Until Later!!...Flame out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment