Monday, October 28, 2013

I want your Sex!!!

 
 
Good morning!!! well morning for a few more minutes that is...Okay, yes I am still on a rant about Jeremy...Come on baby....You're taking way too much time....So here's a little song and video to let ya know what I want....It's by George Michael....and it's called I Want Your Sex!!! Take it however you want too....But I want you....It's that simple....I don't want the actor....I want the real you....The man behind the mask.....I want a chance to show you that there is someone else who can make you happy.....There is another song that comes to mind when I think about you Jeremy....The lyrics go like this...I might have to wait, but I'll never give up, one half's timing, the other half's luck...I know you don't know me, but I think that once you do you'll find I'm a lot like you are...I'm a private person....I don't like people looking to close at my life...But this is a Challenge for you my love....A DARE!!!! I want you to come and get me....Come find me.....I guarantee you...In the end....It will be worth it....For both of us....*snarky grin*...Cause Jeremy....I Wanna Be Bad with you!!!! You make bad look so good....*Cheshire cat grin*...Anyways....Until Later!!!...Flame out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment