Monday, October 7, 2013

My JR Pic!!



Good Afternoon!!! Yup late as always...that's okay...Had to do classwork this morning...Now I have a bit of time to spare before making brownies!!! Anyways.... Onto to todays video...It's from Thor as you can see... This was when we find out that Jeremy is going to be playing Agent Clint Barton aka HAWKEYE!!!! I love this scene...He looks so yummy standing up there all wet and intense looking...*evil little grin*...Oh the things I could do to that man when he looks like this!!! Hey a girl has gotta have things to dream about anyways don't she....Check out this lovely, sexy and amazing man!!! I got this in the mail on Friday and it made my day!!!..Now it is in a frame sitting beside my bed so that it is the first thing I see at night when I fall asleep and the first thing I see in the morning when I wake up!!!

 
I do so love this man!!!!....Yes that is my real name but I much prefer to go by Flame...especially on my blog...but ain't this a yummy picture!!! *big grin*..Anyways...Until Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment