Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Come and Get Me Jeremy!!



Good Morning!!! A bit late but not by much...still  have to attend class and do research on my essay...will do that in a few minutes....I know I have posted this video before but right now I just needed to post it today...There are some rumors going around that Jeremy is now married...Not sure if it is true....but I am hoping that it isn't true...The girls on the IMDb message boards really upset me this morning and I hate that...They are putting him down and they really shouldn't....His private life is just that...Private....I still love the man and nothing will ever change that....So this is going out to Jeremy....Listen to your own lyrics and understand how I am feeling at this moment....Why'd you leave my world....You are an amazing man and deserve so much better than the woman you are with...She is using you for her own gains....Nothing more...She doesn't love you and never will.....Don't throw your life away, love....Not on someone who isn't worth it....And you know in your heart that she isn't worth it....Come to me...I am going to issue you a challenge my love....When you are tired of the girl child you are with....Come see me....I am a real woman and I would give you exactly what you need....I DARE YOU TO LEAVE A MESSAGE AND COME AND GET ME!!!!!!....Trust me I'll be worth it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I Agree with what you said about JR deserving much better. He CAN do better and it upsets me too to think of him with that skanky little ho bag. I mean, What is he thinking?!! It's heart breaking to say the least. To be honest...I'd rather he'd be gay than with her. We can only pray that his eyes be opened. ..BTW. That song, "My World" always makes me cry as it is so beautiful...like him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Zoe...I just hope that he sees what I am doing and that he knows that it is for his own good....That song always makes me cry too...

    ReplyDelete