Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I need a JR fix



Good Morning!!!! I'm early today but that's okay...Found out that my online classes are having some issues so have to wait for them to get it settled and fixed...So thought that I would take the time to write this mornings blog...I am really jonesing for a JR fix right now....So thought that I would post something from the behind the scenes of SWAT!!! One of my all time favorite movies of JR's....I am still going to rant about him but maybe not so much as I am feeling really kinda sexy and silly all rolled up into one...Jeremy, my love....When are you going to except my Challenge!!!! I just want to get to know you and for you to get to know me....I think once you do you'll realize that we fit....I want to make you feel wanted....Is that so bad??..I don't think so.....I want to take of you and love you the way you deserve to be loved.....Call me a romantic at heart, but it's the way I am....This is me....I'm a vibrant, intelligent, loving woman....When you are ready, I know you'll take me up on this DARE!!!!...Just don't wait to long Jeremy.....Anyways....Until Later....Flame Out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment