Saturday, October 19, 2013

Yummy Picture of Jeremy



Good Afternoon!!! Late as usual!!! *snarky laugh* So what else is new, right?? I have been trying to work on my Music Video for my non-linear editing class and now have to find someone to help me to import the music on AVID so that I can finish it and turn it in tomorrow....Hopefully one of my classmates can help me out then I can finish it...Wish me luck!!...Anyways...I love this picture of JR!!! Actually one of my favorites that has been done of him....It's from SWAT and to me it is SEXY and HOT!!!!!!...Love the way he is sucking on the dog tags...Damn I would love to be those dog tags!!! Personally I would love to just suck on him!!! *mischievous grin*....Hey don't blame me for my thoughts right now...Blame the gals on the IMDb message boards...Someone posted a new thread on there last night called "Is He?" Basically it is asking whether or not Jeremy is well endowed!!!! Sheesh!!! Made me have wonderful dreams about Mr. Renner last night!!! Cause now they have me looking and wondering and that is not fair!!! Course I wouldn't mind finding out what he has!!..*naughty grin* *fanning myself* damn but it got hot in here really fast!!! Okay enough of that...Anyways...Until Later....I'm gonna go and lose myself in my movies!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment