Sunday, October 6, 2013

Another New Pic of JR!!!



Good Afternoon!!! Late as usual...Had my class trailer assignment to finish and turn in...took me about 3 hours to finish it but it's done and turned in...Hopefully I did a good job on it...guess I will have to wait and see how well it turned out this week sometime...Anyways....New picture from Friday I believe when JR was out and about....He looks soooooo damned HOT in this picture....Love the fact that he looks comfy and relaxed after all the craziness from the past few months with both movies that he was filming....Now he has some down time and look what he goes and does with it...Looks at property!!!..Gotta love a man who enjoys working...At least he doesn't sit around and be lazy like a lot of the men now a days do...Anyway...Something was brought to my attention this morning from the IMDB message boards...there is a new TV show on called Agents of Shield and I love it...Well the girls on this board were saying how they want JR's character from The Avengers, HAWKEYE/Clint Barton to appear on the show...Well I for one will have to agree with them on that one...I would love to see him come on the show and show the upstarts of Agents how things get done...Especially Ward...I do not like him...He is too cocky and needs to be knocked down a peg or two...And Agent Barton would be the one to do it I think....Anyways....That's just my opinion....Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment