Sunday, October 27, 2013

What's taking you so long, Sheriff??



Good morning!!! Yes I am a bit late but not by much...And yes I am still going to rant about Jeremy...Sweetheart, you still haven't manned up and responded to my DARE!!! What's taking you so long love?? I will be worth every bit of your time...COME AND GET ME!!! I'm just waiting here for you....Or is it because you aren't man enough to handle a REAL WOMAN like me??? I know that ain't true!!! Come on Jeremy...Leave me a message and I will tell you how to get ahold of me and when we can meet....Would it be that bad if for once you just did something totally out of the norm for you??? You might actually find you enjoy it...All I am trying to say is Take a Leap of Faith Love....Take me up on this Challenge or DARE, as I like to call it, and meet me....I want to know the real you...not the man people see in the movies....I want the real man, the one who is fun, playful, romantic, sexy and intelligent....I just want to make you feel wanted for the man you are not the actor....Think about it....And contact me....Anyways...Until Later.....Flame out!!! *blowing kisses to you*

No comments:

Post a Comment