Monday, October 21, 2013

Love this man!!



Good Afternoon!!!! Late I know....Had class today and found out that I have an extension on the music video project....Apparently a lot of the people in my class were having problems with uploading the music and creating QT movies...I also have to do a photo story board for my other class and that has to be done from the movie PSYCHO!!!!! I have to watch the movie tomorrow afternoon....Haven't see it in a long time....Looking forward to watching it too...Anyways...yummy picture today!!! I love this photo of Jeremy...He looks amazingly scrumptious!!! Love the fact that he isn't afraid to show off that gorgeous bod of his!!! this photo should also kinda answer the question that was asked in my blog from one day last week....Ladies look closely and you will see the man is well endowed!!!! Sheesh.......never thought I would stoop that low...I personally do not care...there's an old saying that goes like this "It's not the size that counts, it's what he can do with it that does".....So ladies leave the man alone....Dream about him and what he could do to you....I dream about him all the time....Not like that all the time though...Sometimes I just dream about him and I talking about whatever strikes our fancy....I want to actually talk to him not jump his bones if ever I get to meet him....Although knowing my luck I'll stutter or not be able to say anything at all...So not like me....Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment