Saturday, October 5, 2013

New JR pictures


 
 
Good Morning!!! Early I know..Had to sign in and do the posts on the discussion boards and find out what I needed to do for my second trailer cut. I have to work on that tomorrow for most of the day....Hopefully I will do a better job on it than on the first one....I'll try my best and that's all I can do...Anyways...How sexy does this man look in these new pictures that were taken yesterday!!!!! these are on the Just Jared website and I borrowed them to use them in my blog....But damn that man looks FINE in camouflage!!!! Course then again when doesn't he look FINE to me!!! *big grin*...I know I sound really happy today and that's because I am!!! I got a wonderful surprise in the mail yesterday and now just have to get a frame for my sexy autographed picture of JR!!!! Been waiting forever for this picture but it was worth the wait....I do love that man dearly...Someday I will work with him!!! Oh there is another picture that I need to put up so here goes...And ya'll have a good giggle over it too!!! I know I did when I saw it...

 
Here is the official poster of Jeremy from the movie American Hustle!!! I love it..I think he looks sexy even with the crazy hairdo!!! I am so looking forward to seeing this movie...December can't get here soon enough...Anyways...Until Later...Keep Looking Up Cause That's Where It All Is...(RIP KIDD)..

No comments:

Post a Comment