Friday, October 4, 2013

Jeremy Interview



Good Afternoon!!! Late as usual, but I had to watch a movie this morning for my Cinematic Storytelling class...It was for an assignment on shot lists...So I chose one of my fave movies, The Hurt Locker....More specifically the scene where SSGT James is disarming the car bomb...Fave part of that whole scene was when he kicked the car...that and when you see his hand and the crow bar falling from it as he gets his first look at the bomb...So today's video is actually an interview that Jeremy did on the press tour for this movie...Hey it is one of his best movies he has ever done and I have seen it like 5 times now...Plus this was the movie that made me want to pursue my dreams as a director. So of course I love the movie...Plus it is a wonderful film and so well made too...It deserved the Academy Award for Best Picture and Best Director...Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment