Thursday, October 17, 2013

In A World Like This and Hero

 
 
 
Good Morning!!! Only a tab bit late today...Have a few things to do in my classes but they have to be done offline....Only had to post today and will finish up my shot list and the video that I have to do for my classes this weekend...Okay as for the two videos today...One is by Enrique Iglesias and is entitled Hero...I love this video and this song....The other one is called In A World Like This by BSB...Okay I know boy band, but I have been a fan of theirs for long time and I love this song and the video is amazing...Both speak about things that I feel and feelings that I have towards the amazing man I blog about....So to Jeremy, Let me be your hero....I would do anything for you that you wanted me to...you are worth so much more than what you think....You have me free falling and not wanting to stop....what more can I say....Anyways....feeling kinda misty eyed right now...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment