Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 3...Calling out Jeremy!!



Good Morning!!! Early for once I know...Only had to post on the message boards this morning but have so much to do this afternoon.... I have to make out a new shot list for my photo story board then I have to do that tomorrow afternoon....Plus the AVID people are supposed to call me this afternoon to walk me through importing music to the video I am doing and how to export it to Quick Time....So needless to say I am going to be busy today...then tomorrow I will be late in posting because I won't be home...Helping to give tests tomorrow for the new batch of MA's....Okay.....onto my daily Challenge for you Jeremy......It's been 3 days now......No response....Baby, what's taking you so long....You know you want me and you know you NEED me......I can make you happy and give you everything that you want.....Love, Happiness, warmth, friendship, and most of all Understanding......All I want is to make you feel wanted....So, I DARE YOU TO COME AND GET ME!!!!!!! Trust me baby, it will be worth it.....I can handle you....The question is, Can you handle me....Can you handle being with a REAL WOMAN.....Anyways.....Until Later.....Flame Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment