Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Jeremy's Kissing Scenes



Good Afternoon!!! Late as usual...Had classes this morning and now I have a bit of time before having to start on the Assignments for those said classes....So far so good. Although I am having a difficult time with Quick Time Video...I will have to figure it out...Wish me luck...Anyways...Let's get juicy!!! And I do mean juicy!!! These are some of Jeremy's best kissing scenes from his movies!!! Damn but that man can kiss!!! Can I just say that I do dream about kissing this man...All over that is!!!! *devilish grin*...Hey my dreams are mine and they tend to take on a life of their own....I just go with it....I would really like to find out what it is like to kiss him....From the looks of these kissing scenes he knows what he is doing!!..*snarky grin and laugh*...I'd want to take my time with him...Little sips of his lips and then maybe kiss his neck and then back up to his lips for a deep soul wrenching kiss....okay, gotta get ahold of myself!!! *shakes my head and laughs*...hey, a girl can dream can't she...Anyways...Enjoy the video...I know I already have several times!!!...Until Later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment