Sunday, October 13, 2013

Jeremy in Afghanistan



Good Afternoon!!! Late by a bit...oh well...had some minor issues to deal with concerning my mom's laptop....kinda went wonky and wouldn't come all the way up...Okay not sure if I have posted this video before by it is of JR in
Afghanistan with UNMAS.....When I first saw this video it scared the bee jeebers out of me.....Here is this amazing man walking into a live mine field....granted he was in the section that had been already deactivated...but on the other side there were live mines....Now I know he was doing this to bring awareness to what is going on over there and that there are people who are risking their lives to deactivate those mines and I do applaud him for doing that, but damn does he really have to scare the living daylights out of me while he is doing it....*shakes head and rolls eyes*...Anyways...Enjoy the video...Until Later...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment