Saturday, October 26, 2013

You're My Inspiration Jeremy!!




Good Afternoon!!! Way late today but I was kinda busy this morning helping to give the practical exams to the new group of Medical Assistant students ..I am a Certified Medical Assistant myself and had a blast helping out today...I will be having to work major hard tomorrow on my homework to get it in on time tomorrow....But that's okay...Anyways....today marks the 4th rant at Jeremy to get off his sexy butt and come and get me.....That is if he is man enough to handle a real woman.... This is kind of a sappy song but I love it.....And it does speak some truth.....He is the inspiration for what I am doing in my life right now and I know that if he were to give me a chance then he would see that I am the right woman for him....So Baby....Come and Get me if You DARE!!!! I DARE YOU JEREMY LEE RENNER!!!!!! I'm all yours for the taking!!!!...Anyways....Until Later...Flame Out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment