Tuesday, October 15, 2013

JR movies in 12 minutes



Good Morning!!! Still morning and I'm only a bit late...Just finished with my classes for this morning, may come back and work on one of them later this afternoon...Need to get started on the Music Video Project for Non-Linear Editing....Really do not like that class...Anyways...this is a cool video that I found on YouTube that sums up all of Jeremy" movies from 1995 to 2012...So you get to see how adorably cute he was in the earlier years of his career and how he went from cute to unbelievably sexy as sin....I love looking back at what he was like before he became really famous...I think my favorite movie from the 90's of his was Senior Trip...He was so doable as Dags!!!! Yes I said doable...because damn who wouldn't want a piece of Dags!!!...He was cute in that puppy dog like way...Those sweet smiles and goofy grins....Then who could forget about how creepy he was in Dahmer...Watched it once and can honestly say it creeped me out...He made you believe that he was Dahmer...this video takes you through all his movies in 12 minutes I believe....So enjoy it, I know I did and probably will again...Anyways...Until Later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment