Friday, November 1, 2013

Better than Chocolate!!!!

 
 
 
Good Morning!!! Right on time today!!! I worked on both my projects and got one of them done...Going to turn it in tomorrow and work like hell to get the other one done so that I can turn it in by sunday...But right now...More ranting...Baby..What's taking you so long??? By the way, you look HOT in this picture!!! What I love most about it is no ring on the 4th finger of your left hand!!!! You look sexy as sin....Better than chocolate I would say...*big snarky grin*...So when you are you going to Come and Get Me??? Jeremy, my love...I am not gonna give up until you accept my DARE!!! I want to spend some time with you, alone. So that I can get to know you....Nothing will happen unless you want it too....See I can resist you, but can you resist me???...I may not be a stunning beauty, but I have something that appeals to men....If you want know what that is, accept the challenge....Come and Get Me....Let me get to know you as a man....What can it hurt?.....Anyways....Until Later....Flame out!!!...Oh by the way...when you contact me....I'll tell you my real name....*Cheshire cat grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment