Friday, November 15, 2013

Rainy day



Good Morning!!! And it is a Fine morning too!!! Woke up this morning to the sound of rain softly hitting my window!!! This makes me happy...I love the rain, but mostly I just love rainy days...Best part about those kind of days is if you have a sexy man (like Jeremy) you can snuggle up on the couch and enjoy each others company and maybe watch movies or do some major cuddling!!! I vote for the cuddling...That's what I would do if I had Jeremy here with me...So he really needs to accept this challenge soon....Cause I really need some cuddle time with this man!!! Come on, Jeremy, you know you want too...So get that sexy A** of yours in gear and come and get me!!! All you have to do is leave me a message and I'll tell you how to find me and I'll tell you my real name....Although I kinda like the name I am using on my blog...Makes it more interesting....I'm not giving up until you say YES!!!!...Anyways....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment