Friday, November 8, 2013

Hmmmmm!!! Say YES!!!



Good Morning!!!! Right on time today!!! Had to work on my editing project a little this morning and will continue to work on it all weekend and next week...Not due until the end of next week....Plus have a lighting project to do for my Cinematic Storytelling class that is due on sunday...I'll get it done...Anyways....Let's talk a bit about this new ELLE magazine interview that I read a bit of that Jeremy did....Okay seriously babe.....you like your woman to look "masculine"....Well that sure as hell ain't me....I have a lot of very feminine curves and am very proud of them.....Although I am not a very lady like woman......I do not care if my nails are perfect and can live without a manicure unless I do it myself....I do not talk about stuff like that either with a man....That is reserved for girls only days.....I do however love pool....I'm not very good at it but I do love to try and play....If you want to show me how to play then I am up for it....But are you???...YES!!! I am still issuing the challenge to you Jeremy Lee Renner....I know you want to accept, you're curious by nature...And this is one of those times where you really need to COME AND GET ME!!!!!....Come and see my very feminine curves for yourself!!!...Accept my DARE!!!! You know you want too....You won't regret it either, this I can guarantee....So leave me a message and tell me YES!!!!! and I'll tell you what you need to know to find me....Only then will I reveal who I am.....See I like my privacy too....You wouldn't have to worry about me spilling anything about what happens...Cause I wouldn't do that....So not my style!!!...Anyways...Until Later...Flame out!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment