Thursday, November 21, 2013

Kill the Messenger poster



Good Afternoon!!! Late today I know!!! But had to watch a movie for my Non-Linear Editing class...Was actually a decent movie just kind of boring for me...Not really my cup of tea if ya know what I mean...Anyways...Love the top photo of Jeremy!!! I always did like black and white photos the best....They're classic and classy!!! But then again loom at the man in the picture...He's classic and classy too....Just wish he would answer my challenge....*big grin*...Then we have something I found this morning on tumblr....Don't know if this isthe actual poster for Kill The Messenger but it is a great one all the same....I am really looking forward to seeing this movie when it is released...Course I will see anything with Jeremy in it...Don't have to pull my leg to get me to see it....Now if the man himself would just realize that he needs a beautiful woman on his arms at the different awards shows he will be going to soon then I would be a very happy woman....So come on Jeremy....Answer my challenge...you need someone like me in your life....Plus, I'm worth it....You'd see if you only leave me a message....I'm a persistent little witch...Literally....*Cheshire cat grin*...Anyways....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment