Thursday, November 7, 2013

One Fine A**



Good Morning!! I am right on time today, how about that!!! *laughing*... Okay can we just say that right now I wish this semester was over and done with already...I'm getting antsy for my break...*sigh*...Oh well...I'll make it...Thanks in part to this incredibly sexy, amazing and adorable man...Okay I love this picture of Jeremy...Course I love every picture the man takes...But this one is just down right cute...Look at that A**!!!!! Damn the man has a fine backside!!! Would love to be able to hold onto that A** while.....Oh dear...better keep that to myself....Love my dreams and all but so not going to share them on here....*blushing*...Let's just say if they were any more real feeling he would be in my bed right now and I wouldn't be on my computer!!!*big snarky grin*...And yes, I am still issuing my DARE to him....Come on Jeremy...Stop taking so long to make a decision that will forever change your life....You know you want too....You're curious as to who this Flame Deveareaux is...Admit it, and COME AND GET ME!!!!!...Come and get to know me and find out what makes me tick....You know you want to say Yes....Just to see if I am real...Well, baby, I am real!!! This is me...What you see and read is what you get...I'm no beauty queen....But I have what appeals to men...Want to find out what that is...Then leave me a message and I'll give you what you need to find me....Anyways....Until Later....Flame out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment