Sunday, November 3, 2013

HOT!!!



Good Morning!!!...Got my assignments for my classes turned in and now I can play!!...Okay this is the newest picture of Jeremy...Taken just last night!!! Notice that there is no ring on the 4th finger of his left hand!!! Please if this man were married then he would be proud to wear that wedding ring!!..Now can we say that this man cleans up very nicely!!! Love the suit and the scruffy beard and mustache!!! He looks sexy this way!!...Now if I can just get him to answer my DARE!!! Come and Get Me Jeremy Lee Renner!!! I just want a chance to get to know the real you!!! Is that such a bad idea?? Come on, Take a chance on me!! What can it hurt?? Nothing really...Although you might find that you will enjoy being with a woman who is intelligent and can keep your attention for more than a few seconds....I have what you need all you have to do is come and get me!!! Anyways!!!...Until Later....Flame out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment