Monday, November 18, 2013

Sexy pictures



Good Morning!!! What wonderful morning it is too!!! Finished up early from classes today because I'm not feeling really good at the moment...*grumbles* Sometimes I really hate being a woman!!!..Anyways...Onto the photos for today...These were taken a few years ago but the man just doesn't change any!!! He is still the sexiest man I have ever seen....I love the top on the most I think...He looks laid back and comfy...Love that he is comfortable enough to wear flip flops too...Although I don't see how those things are comfortable...Give me a pair of Berkenstock sandals any day!!! The bottom one is more dressy...But he still looks hot!!! See this is the man I fell in love with, this is the man I want to accept my Challenge....See this is man I want to get to know...Is that so bad??...So Jeremy, come on ....You know you want too...You're curious by nature, and sooner or later your curiosity is going to get the better of you....When that happens...You'll leave me a message and I'll tell you how to contact me...Anyways...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment